Method solve when Forget router 192.168.1.1 username password
TP-LINK wireless router has three types of log in, please confirm your router login mode and the corresponding solution method:
1, request to enter the administrator password
Log in to request an administrator password 192.168.1.1
The administrator password is the first time to log on to the router interface when the 6-15 password is set. If you forget the administrator password that was set at that time, reset the router and then reset the administrator password and log in.
2, requires the input user name and password
- if the user name and password has not been modified, please enter the admin, password admin login (the letter is lowercase).
- if you have modified the user name or password, but forget, please reset the router, the user name and password are entered in admin login (the letter is lowercase).
3, request input password
- if the login password has not been modified, please enter admin login (the letter is lowercase).
- if the login password has been modified but forget, please reset the router, enter the admin login (the letter is lowercase)
Router reset method
Wireless router reset button has two kinds: RESET buttons and RESET holes.But the reset method is the same. The following specific methods: reset router is energized, hold down the RESET key for 5 seconds or more, you can let go. (RESET hole to use clips spikes hold)
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?