How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?
Now the vast majority of brand or brands wired or wireless router, the LAN port address general use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 segment, using the default address, neither safe, sometimes it’s not practical, such as LAN computer number is too high, more than 255 sets, the class C address is not suitable for, then we need to the LAN port of the router address modification for other private network address, below We teach you how to modify the IP address of the router LAN port:
- The computer IP address set for automatic acquisition.
- Open the IE browser, in the address bar to enter 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, the user name and password in the pop-up box and enter the default value, that is, admin/admin.
- Enter the router settings interface, click on the left menu bar network parameters LAN port settings.
- On the right side of the LAN interface, the IP address to the desired address segment, such as 172.16.1.1, subnet mask 255.255.0.0
- After the completion of the modification, click save, and generally this time the router is prompted to restart, click Yes.
- The above five steps just for the router settings, if at this time want to log in to the router web interface, use 192.168.1.1 is can not be landed. Instead, we should use the local computer’s IP address section is arranged for 172.16.1.1 before they can.
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?