How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
The First: Open your preferred web browser and type in the LAN IP address of your wireless ADSL router in the address bar, and press Enter. The default IP address for all TP-Link ADSL routers is 192.168.1.1
The Second: Type the username and password in the login page. The default username and password are both admin in lowercase.
The Third: Click Management->Access Control->Password on left page, select your login username and type the old password and new password.
The Fourth: Click Save/Apply to save the settings.
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?