How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
When your computer have notification error coincided IP with another device in the LAN system that you are using and you can not connect to the Internet by IP address conflicts. This is one common error and how to fix it is also relatively simple. You follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Click network icon in the taskbar, then select "Open Network and Sharing Center" as shown in the image.
Step 2: Click on the network you are using, currently on my computer is the Local Area conection
Step 3: Click the Properties
Step 4: Scroll down and double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 lines (TCP / IPv4)
Step 5: Select "Use the drop down the IP address" to enter a static IP address
- IP address: you can enter with structure like 192.168.1.abc, abc can from 2 to 999, depending on the ip range that is configured in the modem.
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Choose to use DNS if you want to use, you can use Google's DNS as in the image:
Step 6: Click OK to complete the change.
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?
You may also like