The IP 192.168.l.254 is a specific IP address assigned for some brands of routers for manufacturing settings of their devices. This IP address specifically gives access to user onto the internal settings of the router or modem.
Some of the brands that utilize 192.168.1.254 include:
Westell DSL Modems (US ONLY)
Some Linksys Routers/Modems
Netopia / Cayman Gateways
How do I go to the address 192.168.l.254?
To reach the interface of the router, enter the following address http://192.168.1.254. Click the button on our site or simply type it to the browser, login 192.168.1.254
However, you might encounter the wrong password error during access. You must reset modem. If wireless router access if you do not know your username or your password, the list of the Default Modem Passwords right here.
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?