192.168.2.1 IP Adress code that gives you access to authoritative panel to your modem management address. Nowadays, the production of domestic and foreign network modem companies were produced in order to be easily on issues encountered in access to devices on behalf of the actual software installs are. This software and applications with the help of the user’s internet connection problem we faced with in their devices by providing access to easily alter the settings are.
The purpose and usability of this IP address is not different than of other private IP addresses. It is often used as a default gateway. This is quite helpful when you don’t know the IP of your router, so running the ipconfig command in the Command prompt will reveal it. If you are not familiar with this, just follow the next few steps:
- Click the START button and in the Search programs and files type Run.
- When the new window opens type cmd in the Open: field.
- The Command prompt will open and then type ipconfig and press Enter on your keyboard
- A new window will open and in there you will see the Default gateway number. This is your router’s IP.
Please note that these steps are for Windows 7 since it is one of the most used operative systems today. In previous versions of windows only the first step is a bit different where you activate the Run window.
- How to fix duplicate in LAN ip
- How to setup PC into a WiFi transmitter
- How to see the IP address of the computer or network device
- Default Router Passwords List
- How to I change administrative password on TP-Link ADSL router?
- How to modify the router LAN address of the IP method?